FIRST TIME HERE?
Click here to create an account and submit.
Enter your email and password below.
2018 Excalibur Award - Special Award Communications Team
The Communications Team of the Year Award recognizes an outstanding communications team for exceptional professional accomplishments during 2017. Individuals may nominate their own team or the team may be nominated by others. Entries for the Communications Team Special Awards should be submitted in one (1) pdf document not to exceed five (5) pages in length and should not use less than a 10-point font size. If you choose to include a video, upload the video to YouTube and provide a link in your pdf document.
Entry submissions should include:
- Number of staff employed in PR function (please split professional and support staff)
- Annual communications budget for 2017 (broken down into areas of marketing activity directly under the department's control)
- Outline of goals for the organization as a whole and the role of the communications team in fulfilling those goals
- Outline of PR-related issues and objectives during the entry period
- Achievements during the entry period
- Use of internal/external resources, including agencies and other companies
- Where appropriate, details of work with other departments within the organization
The judges will look for evidence of success in executing campaigns or programs during 2017 as part of an overall communications strategy. They will also look for cost-effective use of both in-house and external resources.
Government Communications Team of the Year
Open to any in-house communications department within local government, government agencies, health authorities, trade unions and trade bodies. As part of your summary, please include:
- Where relevant, details should be included of success in meeting Government regulations or standards (e.g. e-government and consultative clauses in the Local Government Act)
Non-Profit Communications Team of the Year
Open to any in-house communications department within a charity, non-profit or not-for-profit organizations. As part of your summary, please include:
- Where relevant, details should be included of success in meeting the organizations goals of engagement, volunteerism and fundraising.
Corporate Communications Team of the Year
Open to any in-house private sector PR department.